You will be adding ultrawarm node from AWS console.
- Login to AWS console and navigate to ‘Amazn Elasticsearch Service’.
- From ‘Dashboard’, select the domain that was created in the previous lab.
- Click on ‘Edit Domain’
- Make sure that ‘Dedicated mater nodes’ are enabled. Ultrawarm, can be configured only on domains with dedicated master nodes.
- Enable ‘Ultrawarm’ and select the below mentioned configurations
- After making the above changes, click Submit. The change can take approximately 20 mins. Once the domain status is back to
Active, you can move to the next step.